GREAT ICE CREAM IDEAS FOR CORPORATE EVENTS TO IMPRESS YOUR GUESTS
Ice cream is a must if you are planning a corporate event for team motivation, or any other fun gathering. In fact, if your gathering is not huge, you can have a theme of ice cream for corporate events, where you hire an ice cream truck for events and plan fun games around it. Ice cream is known to make people happy and relieve stress. Therefore, with ice cream being the center of the event, it will allow people to relax and break the ice easily amongst each other. They can have long and enjoyable conversations over ice cream and bond, which is difficult in a hectic corporate environment. Let us make your event more fun with the below-mentioned ideas:
- You can have a DIY ice cream booth where team members can come, experiment, and make their own ice cream blend as per their needs or desires. This can also be converted into a contest where the best experiment gets to win the prize.
- You can have an ice cream sandwich platter, which will allow the team members to eat as much as they want. This can be turned into a game where the member who eats the most ice cream sandwiches within five minutes wins.
- Instead of having big cones of scoops, you can have mini-cones, which are easy to eat, won’t melt, and can be taken across the premises while people are trying to network or break the ice. While people wander from one spot to another, mini cones will be easy to carry.
- In Chicago, you can hire a Chicago ice cream truck for corporate events, especially if the event is outdoors. The ice cream truck will also work as a great photo booth where team members can get themselves clicked and make memories. Besides, the ice cream truck has its own music, which can take the team members down memory lane, or you can have some other rock music play and dance to the tunes.
- Various other games can be curated around ice cream, like the ice cream roller coaster. Team members can make a circle and an ice cream cone will be circled amongst them. The one with melted ice cream will have to eat it and then perform in the middle of the circle to the music playing.
If you are planning for a corporate event, you can call Big Bros Ice Cream Truck and we will take care of the rest. We have a variety of options to offer, and if any member of the team has a dietary restriction, we will include that as we have options from vegan ice cream to non-dairy, gluten-free, and sugar-free. For more information, you can visit our website at https://www.bigbrosicecream.com or call us at (773) 754-9951. You can also email us at Contact@bigbrosicecream.com