THE MOST POPULAR ICE CREAM TRUCK MENUS IN CHICAGO
Do you recall the pure joy of snagging an ice cream cone from the ice cream truck? What about the thrill of first hearing the familiar jingle in the distance, the rush to stand in a queue, and the bewildering menu of apparently limitless options displayed across the door? From snow cones, firecrackers, to ice cream-cookie sandwiches, and so on. The goodies were not gourmet, nor were they derived from organic, free-range dairy. But they were delicious. Each and every time. Even if it has been years since you last tasted or even thought about your favourite flavour from your childhood, the crinkle of an ice pop wrapper is sure to bring you back to simpler, carefree days. Continue reading to find out which of the classics made the cut.
- Popsicle: The refreshing popsicle in classic lime berry or orange sherbet makes the day.
- Freeze Pops: Available in a variety of neon colours, freeze pops refresh your body and mind while leaving you wanting more.
- Snow Cone: These tiny cones with colourful ice snow on top of them make the summer days breezy.
- Cake Bar: strawberry cake bars to chocolate bars with crumbs are an all-time favourite.
- The Crunch Bar: the nutty, crispy crackle with the coating of chocolate and vanilla on the inside is a double burst of sin.
- Ice cream sandwiches: whether it is Oreo ice cream sandwich or rainbows, they have gained huge popularity amongst the consumer.
- King cone: Chocolate fudge with crunchy peanuts. This ice cream is a creamy summer treat for royal life.
- Choco Taco: All the taco lovers hop on to this chewy waffle in the shape of a taco filled with vanilla ice cream and chocolate fudge.
- Apart from these classic treats, we have chocolate bars, vanilla cups, Oreo bars, and blue raspberry screw ball cream sicles. Choose according to your preferences.
These are some of the traditional ice creams treats available from Chicago ice cream trucks. Call Big Bros Ice Cream Chicago if you’re looking for vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, or non-dairy options. We have a vast range of varieties apart from the artistic and classic range. You can call us at (773) 754-9951 or email us at Contact@bigbrosicecream.com. Alternatively, you can also visit our website to check for menus and options at https://www.bigbrosicecream.com